Read A Guide to Mindful Eating by Nataša Nuit Pantović Free Online
Book Title: A Guide to Mindful Eating|
The author of the book: Nataša Nuit Pantović
Edition: Art of 4 Elements
The size of the: 5.18 MB
City - Country: No data
Date of issue: February 2014
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
Loaded: 2890 times
Reader ratings: 3.5
Read full description of the books:
Quality and Quantity of Food is directly related to our Health and State of Mind
We can use food to help us recover from Stress and Disease.
Not taking food seriously will eventually lead to Stress or/and Disease.
Lot of us have problems with over-eating, eating too often, eating too little, eating junk food, food allergies, etc.
A Guide to Mindful Eating is designed to empower you in your relationship to food, helping you become more aware and conscious of the body / mind connection to food. We have also prepared for you 45 delicious and healthy veggie recipes to help you build a healthy and nutritious diet.
Download A Guide to Mindful Eating ERUB
Download A Guide to Mindful Eating DOC
Download A Guide to Mindful Eating TXT
Read information about the authorNataša Pantović Nuit is Author, Trainer, Yogi and Spiritual Researcher that lives and works in Malta.
Author of 9 Mindfulness Books called Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training.
Always fascinated with energies of: Love, Divine, Power of Mind, Creativity, Tao, Living one's Highest Potential, Nuit writes self-development courses exploring topics of inner-development, esoteric or occult teachings, and New Consciousness. The main theme of her Mindfulness Books, her poetry, her novels is our alchemy transformation, the alchemy of soul, our everlasting quest to find the gold within, discovering the stone that transforms metals into gold.
In March 2015, Artof4Elements developed and launched the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books. authored by 7 authors, focusing on spiritual growth, creativity and mindfulness. A series of many genres, including poetry, personal development, historical fiction, the world of ''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training'' explores numerous self development themes.
The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series of books and courses encourages readers to adopt healthy vegetarian or vegan diets that have the least ecological foot-print, to avoid using plastic, to spend time in nature, grow own vegetables adopting a sustainable life-style, to work with habits that empower the physical body: the choice of healthy nutrition, and regular exercise regime together with the mind training. The daily routine includes practices of concentration and meditation, practicing love to improve the ability to connect with oneself and others, The non-fiction books encourage creative intelligence, creative thinking, and exploring tools of mindful living.
== Publishing ==
'''''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training''''' is a series of fiction and non-fiction books published by Artof4Elements. The titles of the Series include:
1. Art of 4 Elements Spiritual Poetry Book, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #1, Year: 2014, by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana. The spiritual poetry and art book with 120 poems written by Nuit. These acted as an inspiration for the work of 3 other artists. The book explores alchemy and 4 elements, 4 stages of life, 4 magic directions ISBN: 978-99957-54-00-6
2. A Guide to Mindful Eating with 45 Veggie Recipes, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #2, Year: 2014, by Mirjana Musulin and Nuit. A collection of Mindful Eating Exercises and recipes that help the reader examine the eating habits and patterns within every day’s life. Vegetarian cooking book with mindfulness exercises. ISBN: 978-99957-54-06-8
3. Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #3, Year: 2015, by Olivera Rosić and Nuit, Mindful Eating book is designed with the best Alchemy of Love Mindful Eating Exercises and a collection of Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes. Mindful Eating Exercises help with over-eating, eating too often, eating too little, eating junk food, food allergies, etc. Vegan cooking book. ISBN: 978-99957-54-02-0
4. Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #4, Year: 2015, by Nataša Pantović Nuit, A 12 Modules Course full of self-development and mindfulness exercises that combine meditation, mindful living exercises, and many other daily spiritual transformation tools to help the reader live the highest potential. ISBN: 978-99957-54-03-7
5. Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #5, Year: 2015, by Nataša Pantović Nuit and Ivana Milosavljević, ISBN: 978-99957-54-04-4
6. Chanting Mantras with Best Chords, 2016, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #6. Size: 8"x10" 77 pages. This guide is a chanting mantras manual designed to help within the mantras meditation journey. With more than 50 mantras from all around the world, their spiritual meanings, lyrics and chords, it explo
Reviews of the A Guide to Mindful Eating
Add a comment
Download EBOOK A Guide to Mindful Eating by Nataša Nuit Pantović Online free